Dhulagiri Just west of Annapurna is the sixth-tallest peak in the world, towers high above the Muktinath trail up the Kali Gandaki Valley. The vast massif screens the hidden lands of Dolpo to its north and to the west of it are Nepal's far western hills. Dhaulagiri is only for a handful of trekkers. This is because much of the route traverses difficult, remote country. We start our trek from Beni, after long day drive from Kathmandu going through nice village in the beginning and through high and remote area of the glacier and passes later and finally come down to Marpha where we meet the main trail of Annapurna circuit or Kali Gandaki. Then, we join this trail and make the trek through kali Gandaki valley and trek upto Muktinath, the gateway of Mustang. As this is Nepal's one of the most demanding trek and goes through glacier, French pass and Thapa pass, only experience trekkers should attempt this trek.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/sunnytreks/public_html/v9617_app/views/front/package/detail.php on line 115
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive by bus to Beni
Day 04: Trek to Babiya Chaur
Day 05: Trek to Dharapani
Day 06: Trek to Naura
Day 07: Trek to Baghar
Day 08: Trek to Dhobang
Day 09: Trek to Sallaghari
Day 10: Trek to Italian Base camp
Day 11: Trek to Dhaulagiri Base Camp
Day 12: Explore Dhaulagiri Icefall
Day 13: Trek French Pass to Hidden Valley
Day 14: Trek Dhampus pass to Yak Kharka
Day 15: Trek to Jomsom
Day 16: Trek to Muktinath
Day 17: Trek to Jomsom
Day 18: Fly to Pokhara snd full day sightseeing.
Day 19: Fly or Drive to Kathmandu
Day 20: Transfer to international airport for your final departure
- All airport pick up and drop in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Double sharing BB basis hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Round trip airfare Kathmandu – Pokhara - Kathmandu
- 3 times Meals and Tea Time tea during the trek.
- Lodges accommodation during the trek
- English speaking Guide.
- 1 Porter for 2 pax luggage during the trek limitation 25 kgs only.
- All ground transfer
- TIMS permit fee
- Annapurna National park fee
- Food, accommodation, salary for all staff during trek.
- Service charges of Sunny Travels and Treks
- All government taxes.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Sightseeing and entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal Evacuation and Medical Insurance.
- International airfare
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for supporting staff (Tipping is expected).
- Domestic airport taxes and excess baggage charges
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.