Mustang, a land where the soul of man is still considered to be as real as the feet he walks on, while the land itself is almost treeless, barren landscape with a countryside similar to Tibetan plateau, but where beauty and happiness flourishes, in spite of hardship. This was part of the Tibetan Kingdom of Gungthang until 1830's. The fabled medieval wall city of Lo Monthang, unofficial capital of Mustang still remains a kingdom within a kingdom its full of culture and religious heritage. The early history to Lo Monthang is embellished in myth and legend rather than the recorded fact. Mustang has maintained its status as a separate principality until 1951. The king of Lo Monthang still retains his title and he has been given the honorary rank of Colonel in the Nepalese Army.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/sunnytreks/public_html/v9617_app/views/front/package/detail.php on line 115
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (900 meters) 7 hours by tourist bus.
Day 04: Morning flight to Jomsom and trek to Kagbeni (2800 meters).
Day 05: Trek to Chaile (3050 meters).
Day 06: Trek to Geling (3500 meters).
Day 07: Trek to Charang (3620meters).
Day 08: Trek to Lo Manthang (3840 meters).
Day 09: Visit Namgyal Gompa and Tingkhar.
Day 10: Trek to Dhi (3410 meters).
Day 11: Trek to Tange (3370 meters).
Day 12: Trek to Tetang/ Chusang (3022 meters).
Day 13: Trek to Jomsom (2713meters).
Day 14: Morning flight to Pokhara.
Day 15: Leisure day and Sightseeing around Pokhara City.
Day 16: Drive back to Kathmandu (1345meters).
Day 17: Transfer to international airport for your final departure.
- All airport pick up and drop in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Double sharing BB basis hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Round trip Bus fare Kathmandu – Pokhara - Kathmandu
- 3 times Meals and Tea Time tea during the trek.
- Lodges accommodation during the trek
- English speaking Guide.
- 1 Porter for 2 pax luggage during the trek limitation 25 kgs only.
- All ground transfer
- TIMS permit fee
- Annapurna National park fee
- Food, accommodation, salary for all staff during trek.
- Service charges of Sunny Travels and Treks
- All government taxes.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Sightseeing and entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal Evacuation and Medical Insurance.
- International airfare
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for supporting staff (Tipping is expected).
- Domestic airport taxes and excess baggage charges
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.