The Jomsom trek is a wonderful opportunity to witness the beauty of the Annapurna region with a shorter trek. The 6 day trek to Jomsom is essentially the last third of the Annapurna circuit. The trip starts just north of the city of Pokhara and winds through the Poon Hill area and then passes the Dhalagiri ice fall giving you a prime view of all the mountains. After reaching Jomsom the trek heads up to Muktinath, an important pilgrimage place for Buddhists and Hindu's which lies on the Tibetan plateau. This area gives you a look at the high and dry landscape that is the entire Tibetan plateau. The trek ends with a plane ride from Jomsom to Pokhara and then to Kathmandu. This is one of the lower elevation treks that we offer rising to only 3800m.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home4/sunnytreks/public_html/v9617_app/views/front/package/detail.php on line 115
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing around Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara.
Day 04: Drive to New Bridge (Birethati) Trek to Tirkhedunga.
Day 05: Trek to Ghorepani.
Day 06: Early morning trek up to Poonhill for sun rise view and back to Ghorepani and continue trek to Totopani.
Day 07: Trek to Gasa
Day 08: Trek to Marpha.
Day 09: Trek to Kagbeni
Day 10: Trek to Muktinath.
Day 11: Trek to Muktinath.
Day 12: Fly back to Pokhara.
Day 13: Full day sightseeing of Pokhara city.
Day 14: Fly or Drive to Kathmandu
Day 15: Drive to airport and fly to home
- All airport pick up and drop in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Double sharing BB basis hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Round trip airfare Kathmandu – Pokhara - Kathmandu
- 3 times Meals and Tea Time tea during the trek.
- Lodges accommodation during the trek
- English speaking Guide.
- 1 Porter for 2 pax luggage during the trek limitation 20 kgs only.
- All ground transfer
- TIMS permit fee
- Annapurna National park fee
- Food, accommodation, salary for all staff during trek.
- Service charges of Sunny Travels and Treks
- All government taxes.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Sightseeing and entrance fees in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal Evacuation and Medical Insurance.
- International airfare
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipment.
- Tips for supporting staff (Tipping is expected).
- Domestic airport taxes and excess baggage charges
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.